www.malaysianidentity.com    .    Exploration of Malaysian Design + Culture + Products

nurul

Site Admin Posts: 88 Joined: 20 Sep 2006 Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post subject: What Malaysian Likes and Dislikes?

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:15 am

There is so many things about Malaysian that interest others like tourists, diplomat, R & D, business, and many more. In this topic we will discuss about what Malaysian likes and dislikes and ask why.

For example I think Malaysian likes SHOPPING.
Why? Because there are many shopping complexs in Malaysia, nearly everywhere. And most of the people I've meet ,when I told them where i come from, first things they will say is 'hmmm, Malaysia..shopping'. I guess it because of the growing shopping complex.

Also, I think that statement only goes for the womens, I hadly heard men said the same things. Men would possibly said something like this ' Malaysia? spicy food..love the food there."

Ok enough what I think..what do you think Malaysian likes and dislikes? And tell me why.. Shocked

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website

nurul

Site Admin Posts: 88 Joined: 20 Sep 2006 Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post subject: Maggi Mee Cepat Dimasak Sedap di Makan!

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:19 pm

Another things what most of the Malaysian likes - MAGGI MEE. 'Maggi Mee cepat dimasak sedap dimakan' . 'Maggi Mee fast to cook, good to eat'. One of very successful Maggi tagline promotion in Malaysia.
Why do I say this? I think because if you go to any Malaysian Restaurant around Malaysia, this dish is one of the 'must have' dish. You can get it in any way you like. 'Maggi Mee Goreng' Fried Maggi Noddle or ' Maggi Sup' Maggi Soup. You also can choose which flavour you want, usually the famous one is the curry flavour. The way the chef cook it just different. it taste really good, not just like Maggi. It has a mixture or Indian and Malay fried noddle. I love it and still loving it although I know it not 'healthy' to have Maggi Noddle.

Surprised

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Page 1 of 1    

View previous topic   View next topic